Student Short Film Showcase
Are you a student filmmaker located in southern Louisiana?
Do you have a passion for filmmaking and want your short film to be seen?
Submit your short film to the 3rd Annual Pontchartrain Film Festival’s Student Short Film Showcase today!
The Student Short Film Showcase will award one 'Audience Choice Award' for both the high school and college division. Not only could you have a chance at winning a Lakeside Camera gift card, but students that submit films receive a free festival pass for the night of the Student Short Film Showcase. Student’s whose films are selected to screen also will receive a complimentary weekend-long pass for the film festival. Could your film win the audience over?
Guidelines for entry:
- Short films must be 30 minutes or less.
- Short films must have been filmed in Louisiana.
- All genre’s are welcomed
- The filmmaker submitting must be enrolled in high school or college
- Student filmmaker must own all of the rights to images, sounds, and music included in the film.
- Submission is through Google Drive, then if selected the filmmaker must submit a DVD version of the film.
How do I submit?
- Upload your short film to Google Drive (using a Gmail account)
- Put it in a folder labeled (FILM NAME)_PFF
- Then share it with firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Oct. 27
Entry Fee: $15